Siamo Recruitment Prestatyn are currently looking for a new member of The Team! We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual whom is looking to start their career in Recruitment.
Are you ambitious, motivated and seeking a new challenge? Established for over 25 years Siamo Recruitment are one of the leading Recruitment companies in North Wales. We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team as a Recruitment Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your career in a fast paced and supportive work environment.
- Responsible for the management and development of your individual desk from new business to placement
- Providing full Search & Selection Recruitment function within both Permanent and Temporary placements
- Ensuring consistent Business Development is undertaken to build strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Plan and execute diverse Business Networking Events for Siamo Recruitment
- Screening and interviewing candidates via telephone and face-to-face
- Updating and maintaining CRM systems including the collation of timesheets from temporary contractors on a weekly basis and individual documents and references are updated
- Establishing strong lead generation and referral works through delivering exceptional service standards to clients and candidates
- Working in a fast paced, target orientated work environment to ensure client’s requirements are met
- Become an ambassador for Siamo Recruitment
- General as hoc Recruitment duties as required
Who are Siamo?
'We Are' one of the longest standing Recruitment Consultancies in North Wales. With over 25 years experience in placing high calibre individuals across an array of clients from different industries and sectors, we pride ourselves on our unequivocally high service levels. Siamo Recruitment are a national business with the local presence.
'We Are' looking for an individual to join The Team, learn the basics Recruitment processes and progress through new business development to manage your own portfolio of Clients. Initially sourcing for our contracts with the local authorises, this will give you a good understanding of matching client and candidate needs. You would be involved in sourcing, interviewing and placing an array of individuals for both Permanent & Temporary posts. We would also like you to be integral in mapping out the North Wales area in order to develop new business to make your own. And of course to make your own commission on!
If you feel like you are an individual whom is tenacious, motivated and keen to make a career out of Recruitment, then get in contact. We would love to hear from you.