Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor in Denbighshire to commence a permanent role.
- To be fully accountable for the delivery of the project, ensuring it is completed safely, on time, in accordance with the contract requirements and to the agreed budget
- Ensure works are planned, managed and delivered in a safe, controlled and environmentally sustainable manner
- Organise the project team to deliver the contracted scope of works
- To act in a professional manner, embodying the vision, values and purpose of the Murphy business
- Lead the identification, assessment and documentation of risks and opportunities. Develop and implement action plans to mitigate / reduce the impact of risks, and develop and implement realisation plans to enhance the benefit of opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective communication and relationships with the Client and other project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Previous experience as a QS
- Commercial experience of welding and fabrication, or the broader M&E sector
- Forward thinking, commercial management skills
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me on 01745 887788...