We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as an experienced Electrical Technician to assist in the efficient operation of the electrical function. Reporting to the Team Leader / Shift Engineer, the Electrical Technician will follow routine planned maintenance schedules, reporting to breakdowns and offer reactive and preventative maintenance to electrical plant when required.
The Electrical Technician must hold the following skills and experience;
- Hold a Recognised Electrical apprenticeship (BTEC/ONC at level 3 AND HNC/HND or equivalent)
- Maintenance of PLC and SCADA systems, including the use of programming tools to identify faults
- Previous experience of completing work under calibration and industrial systems
- Experience of fault finding of electronic cards to component level
- Previous experience of completing PM Programmes and logs
- Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
If you require more information regarding this role please call Siamo Prestatyn on 01745 887788.