Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a determined and confident Credit Controller for an award winning business based in Denbighshire.
Over the last 12 months as an organisation my client has seen significant growth which is anticipated to continue though until at least the end of 2021. As a result of this there is now a requirement to recruit a fulltime Credit Controller to manage the businesses debtors.
As an individual you must be able to posses a strong willed attitude who is able to work on their own initiative to ensure task as are completed within timeframes sent out by the Financial Controller.
Working in a solid and supportive team you will be responsible for:
- Working with a minimum of direction on collections for an important ledger
- Undertaking complex reconciliations, and compiling documentation for legal action
- Sending monthly up to date statements to all clients
- Liaising and assisting with the Client Services Team to chase overdue invoices
- Reporting at the month's end to Financial Controller
- Dealing with client invoice queries by phone and email
- General office tasks and assisting with the other accounts processes as required
The requirements for this application are:
- Experience in a Credit Control position
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Assertiveness and good decision making
- Good IT skills
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Able to work as part of a team
Our client pride themselves on delivering a more personalised service to all of their clients, ensuring the client journey is unfaultable ensuring their brand is unrivalled. If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply today.