Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for an Operations / Engineer Manager to join a well established company based in Denbighshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to progress within their career.
- Create & Maintain Equipment Reliability through development of (TPM) total production maintenance system;
- Identify, plan, schedule and coordinate shift, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual plant maintenance activities – predictive, preventative & corrective. Plans should include the deployment of Engineering Technician / contractor / supplier resources within the business.
- Establish Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures:
- Develop SOP’s for asset care related activities e.g. Autonomous Maintenance & Preventative Maintenance.
- Manage Predictive, Preventative & Corrective Maintenance:
- Design, implement and manage the execution of maintenance schedules carried out on equipment.
- Design & Manage Autonomous Maintenance:
- Design, monitor the effectiveness of and periodically update autonomous maintenance schedules carried out on equipment.
- Perform root cause analysis:
- Review equipment that constantly requires maintenance activities. Analyse the data to determine why repetitive maintenance is occurring. Implement corrective action plans, document and communicate.
- Execute Continuous Improvement
- Perform A3 problem solving on manufacturing and engineering data to understand where to focus efforts and data driven decision making.
- Relevant third level engineering qualification or time served apprentice
- GMP Experience
- Min 2-3 years process manufacturing experience
If you require more information regarding this role please call Danielle today on 01745 887788.