Our client, a large education provider are looking for appoint a PA/Senior Secretary to fulfill a maternity cover position from April to November. The successful candidate will have previous PA experience and be an accomplished minute taker to attend meetings and interviews to ensure an accurate and comprehensive record of discussions are kept.
Due to the nature of the role the client does require and individual who speaks fluent Welsh.
The duties of the PA/Senior Secretary will include:
- Coordination of organising a busy diary for the Director
- Organising Meetings
- Minute taking and producing typewritten minutes for distribution
- Monitoring emails and responding accordingly
- Generating departmental reports
- General administration
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in providing secretarial support at a senior level is essential.
- Minute taking
- Fast accurate typing
- Good organisation skills
- Diary management
- Experience of working within a pressured environment
- Change management
The client is looking for an individual who is immediately available and have a professional manner. The candidate will be meticulous in their work and have some knowledge of working in a busy office..