Our client, an established firm of accountants who have had a presence in the local area for over 100 years are looking to appoint a Trainee Accounts Assistant.
With several offices across North Wales, the organisations ethos is that every clients requirements is different and ensure that they make their service bespoke to all.
Due to this they have an unrivaled reputation within their industry and receive a lot of work from referrals within the area.
With full study support on offer you will manage a varied portfolio of clients, that will range from small entities to large companies and be given complete responsibility to produce the full sets of accounts when fully trained.
You will be trained in all areas of accounting to compliment your studies to get you qualified as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sorting through client receipts in preparation before data entry
- Data entry of sales invoices & expense receipts onto online accounting software
- Reconciliation of bank statements and control accounts
- Review and analysis of Client accounts
- Preparation and completion of VAT return
The client is looking for an individual who:
- Has experience working within some kind of financial environment
- Is looking to study towards the AAT and in turn the ACCA qualification
- Is a determined individual and who is driven towards progression and qualifying
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who is looking for a company who will invest time and money into them. You will work on a variety of different clients across various different industries to gain exposure to a variety of different accounting duties.